We're sad to hear that your subscription is coming to and end, hopefully you plan on making another subscription with us soon!
In the event of arranging a collection for your vehicle, you must get in touch with us to arrange this and let us know, as subscriptions do not include automatic pick up.
these requirements, as outlined in our delivery guide, will apply:
- Collections should only be arranged with you or an additional driver present at the time of hand over. We cannot collect a vehicle without completing the check-out sheet, which will need to be signed. If you need to nominate someone else to complete the check-out for you, please let us know and we shall consider this in extenuating circumstances only.
- Collections can be from a nominated address, you must please confirm this address when you request a collection. Please note, if the collection address differs to the delivery address the fees for the collection may vary.
- Once a collection for your vehicle has been booked and confirmed there is a £50 charge to cancel this or rearrange if we are given less than 48 hours notice.
- Please note that if you are not present to receive the car during your selected time slot, you may be liable to pay a wait fee of £20 per hour or the £50 charge for cancellation/ rearranging.
Please also bear in mind that:
- Collection slots are offered in AM (9am- 1pm) or PM (1pm- 6pm) slots.
- Most collections require a minimum of 7 days window to arrange, subject to availability
- Collections can only be guaranteed between Monday- Friday. Saturday delivery may be an option, depending on fleet partner opening hours.
Currently all collections are free for your first subscription if your address is within 50 miles of the fleet partner! If your collection exceeds this distance, standard rates begin at £1 per mile for the remainder of the journey but vary depending on the fleet partner.
For subsequent subscriptions, collections shall be charged at a flat rate of £50 for any journey under or equal to 50 miles and then for each additional mile travelled, the rate shall be flat £50 + normal fleet partner rate per mile, which begins at £1.
If you know your subscription is due to come to an end and you will not be extending, please get in contact with us. As stated above, collections are not booked in automatically and we shall need 7 days notice to arrange a collection for you. Please start up a chat with us on our messaging service through our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if your fleet partner accepts drop-offs, please feel free read our drop-off guide for more details.
Please also ensure to return the car in the correct condition! More information on this, and what you’ll be expected to do, can be found in a step-by-step guide here.