To be able to make a subscription with Drover, you must have held a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months. Please note, we are unable to accept paper licences. 

If you have a Driving Licence issued by another country then there are a few different ways you can exchange your licence for a UK Driving Licence. Click on the article to find out the next steps to doing so:

Did this answer your question?