To be able to make a subscription with Drover, you must have held a full UK or EU driving licence for at least 12 months.

Please note, we are unable to accept UK or EU paper licences.

When you upload photos of your licence at the point of sign-up, please ensure the photos are clear and of the original document.

If you currently hold a non-UK or EU Driving Licence, you might be able to exchange it for a UK Driving Licence in order to subscribe to a car with Drover.

Depending on which country issued your Driving Licence there are a few ways that you can exchange your licence. Please read this article for more details.

Alternatively, you can use the link below to find out your next steps using the DVLA website:

Did this answer your question?