It’s great to hear that you’re interested in making a subscription with us! We hope you’re as excited about getting your car as we are!
Drover will be able to arrange for delivery of the vehicle, however please bear in mind the following requirements:
- Deliveries must be received by a driver on the policy and they must have their driving license handy to complete the check in.
- Deliveries can be to either a place of home or work. Please bear in mind, we may need to ask for extra information to verify this address, such as a proof of address or proof of employment. Please read this guide for more information.
- In the event that you cancel the delivery with less than 48 hours notice you will be charged £50 to cover operational costs.
- Please note that if you are not present to receive the car during your selected time slot, you may be liable to pay a wait fee of £20 per hour or the £50 charge for cancellation/ rearranging.
Please also bear in mind that:
- Delivery slots are offered in AM (9am- 1pm) or PM (1pm- 6pm) slots.
- Most deliveries require a 72 hour window to arrange as a minimum, subject to availability
- Deliveries can only be guaranteed between Monday- Friday. Saturday delivery may be an option, depending on fleet partner opening hours.
Currently all deliveries are free for your first subscription if your address is within 50 miles of the fleet partner! If your delivery exceeds this distance, standard rates begin at £1 per mile for the remainder of the journey but vary depending on the fleet partner.
For subsequent subscriptions, deliveries shall be charged at a flat rate of £50 for any journey under or equal to 50 miles and then for each additional mile travelled, the rate shall be flat £50 + normal fleet partner rate per mile, which begins at £1.
If your fleet partner accepts walk-ins and would prefer to pick up the vehicle yourself, please read our pick up FAQ.
Collections of the vehicle at the end of the subscription work in a very similar way too. Please read the FAQ here for more details.
Please feel free to start up a chat with us on our messaging service through our website should you have any more questions about delivery or for us to arrange your delivery too!