With all Drover subscriptions, servicing and maintenance is included in your on-going monthly package.
What this means is that any essential servicing and maintenance should be arranged for and paid by the fleet partner. In order to achieve this and ensure that you have a great, safe experience in your car we will also need a few things from you, as a driver, too.
Your responsibilities as a driver:
- You must let Drover/ the fleet partner know if a warning light appears on the dashboard, if you suspect a mechanical fault or believe the car is not working the way it should be. Without knowing this, Drover will be unable to help arrange essential servicing and ensure you're driving a safe vehicle. If you return the car to the supplier without reporting any issues as and when they arise, you may be liable for any damage that has been caused as a consequence of this so please let us know as soon as you identify or suspect anything unusual.
- Servicing shall be arranged and paid for on your behalf, however, you may be expected to travel to a local garage to drop off the car or the car may need to go back to the supplier themselves for servicing. Arrangements for this will be made depending on the circumstance.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining the following:
-windscreen washer fluid
-exterior and interior cleanliness
-tyre puncture repair
-general condition of the car whilst you are using it
- By sending us over your mileage updates per month, we will also be able to track when the car should be booked in for servicing, too.
- Details of the vehicle recovery service will be given to you in your confirmation email. Please note, any callouts made to the vehicle recovery service that are not related to a mechanical fault will be payable by you.
Fleet partner responsibilities:
- To ensure every car is safe and drivable. The supplier must let us know if a car is due for a service so that we can ensure to arrange this at the earliest convenience.
- The supplier must also keep the car documents up to date, including taxing the vehicle and ensuring the car always has an up to date MOT.
We do endeavour to make sure you have as few issues with car maintenance as possible. For longer subscriptions it is likely that the car may need to be serviced and checked over during your booking.
If you have any queries or would like some more information, please start up a chat with us on our messaging service through our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.