Yes, but either:  

a) Your partner needs to present when we collect the vehicle
b) Or alternatively we will need, 

  1. Written permission from your partner 
  2. Some form of identification of your partner 
  3. Some form of your own identification 
  4. A utility bill with the name and address that matches the logbook 
Did this answer your question?