This FAQ is for personal use customers only. If you're a PCO Driver, please have a look HERE
Ensure you are safe, the car is secure, and then gather as much information as possible at the scene of the accident:
- The third party driver’s name, contact number and address, if applicable
- The third party driver’s registration and insurance details, if applicable
- Names and contact details of any witnesses, if applicable
- Any photos of the scene and the vehicle
You must immediately (no later than within 24 hours) notify Broker Direct of the accident, they can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 01204 600 280. Their lines are open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Please note that failure to notify Broker Direct is a breach of your contract and may result in the termination of your subscription with Drover.
Broker Direct will notify us of your incident immediately. We aim to contact you within 1 working day of the claim being reported to us to provide further assistance. If you feel your claim requires urgent attention, please email us on email@example.com or call us on 0203 848 4000.
Important Insurance Terms:
- All incidents, however small, must be reported
- Windscreen and glass cover is provided as standard. Replacements require a £100 excess and are capped at £1000.
- Any claim you decide to make on your comprehensive policy requires an excess, regardless of liability. The excess amount varies based on your circumstances, please refer to your booking confirmation for you excess amount or contact us.