If you are a private-hire PCO driver, please click here

What should I do if I damage or find damage to the vehicle?

If you have caused or found significant damage to the car, it’s important to contact your insurance provider immediately. Their contact details will be located in your insurance documentation or you can find their details below.

  • NIG on 0345 300 4644 if your Insurance information document is from NIG
  • Broker Direct on 01204 600 280 if your Insurance certificate is from Great Lakes.

If you think the damage to the vehicle is minor, and the incident didn’t involve a third party vehicle or property, please report the damage to Drover by emailing subscriptions@joindrover.com or calling us on 0203 848 4000 so we can advise of next steps.

Did this answer your question?