When you make a subscription with Drover, you are entering into a hire agreement which is a regulated financial product. Drover is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to provide these contracts to consumers.
A key element of the FCA regulation is 'Treating Customers Fairly' (TCF), which is a set of principles which ensure that customers are treated fairly and transparently.
How Drover incorporates TCF into our day-to-day business:
- All information you receive (both on our website and in direct communications) will be clear, transparent, and contain no jargon or complex technical terms.
- Our phone staff are trained to identify your demands and needs and will offer you a product that satisfies this. We actively discourage pushy sales techniques.
- Before making a subscription you will see our pre-contractual documents which provide a simple summary of the key parts of the agreement - meaning there are no surprises later down the line.
- We have a robust complaint management procedure efficiently identifies and resolves negative customer experiences. This information is then used to make service improvements where applicable. For more information on our complaints process, click here.
- We actively monitor and review our products to ensure they remain suitable to our customer groups and their needs.
- Our staff are trained to identify customers in vulnerable circumstances and we follow a set of guidelines to ensure these customers are offered a tailored and flexible approach.
- All of our marketing and promotional material is reviewed to ensure it is clear, transparent and not misleading.