How to organise the delivery of your car
Drover will be able to arrange for delivery of the vehicle, however please bear in mind the following requirements:
- Deliveries must be received by a driver on the policy and they must have their driving license handy to complete the check in.
- Deliveries can be to either a place of home or work. Please bear in mind, we may need to ask for extra information to verify this address, such as a proof of address or proof of employment. Please read this guide for more information.
- In the event that you cancel the delivery with less than 48 hours notice you will be charged £75 to cover operational costs.
- Please note that if you are not present to receive the car during your selected time slot, you may be liable to pay a wait fee of £20 per hour or the £75 charge for cancellation/ rearranging.
Please also bear in mind that:
- Delivery slots are offered in AM (9am- 1pm) or PM (1pm- 6pm) slots.
- Most deliveries require a 72 hour window to arrange as a minimum, subject to availability
- Deliveries can only be guaranteed between Monday - Saturday, depending on the availability of delivery slots
You can read about the price of our delivery service in this article
If your fleet partner accepts walk-ins and would prefer to pick up the vehicle yourself, please read our pick up FAQ.
Collections of the vehicle at the end of the subscription work in a very similar way too. Please read the FAQ here for more details.
You can also reach out to our team via the blue button on our website if you have any other questions and we'll be back with you ASAP.