How to organise the delivery of your car
Drover will be able to arrange for delivery of the vehicle, however, please bear in mind the following requirements:
- Deliveries must be received by a driver on the policy and they must have their driving license handy to complete the check-in.
- Deliveries can be to either a place of home or work. Please bear in mind, we may need to ask for extra information to verify this address, such as a proof of address or proof of employment. Please read this guide for more information.
- In the event that you cancel the delivery without informing us in due time (48 or 72 hours depending on the subscription type), you may be charged £200 to cover operational costs (click here for full details regarding cancelling/rearranging the delivery)
- If you are not present to receive the car, you may be liable to pay a wait fee of £20 per hour or the £200 charge for cancellation/rearranging as described above.
Please also bear in mind that:
- The delivery will be done between 9am and 6pm
- Most deliveries require a 72 hour window to arrange as a minimum, subject to availability
- Deliveries can only be guaranteed between Monday - Saturday, depending on the availability of delivery slots
You can read about the price of our delivery service in this article
If your fleet partner accepts walk-ins and would prefer to pick up the vehicle yourself, please read our pick up FAQ.
Collections of the vehicle at the end of the subscription work in a very similar way too. Please read the FAQ here for more details.
You can also reach out to our team via the blue button on our website if you have any other questions and we'll be back with you ASAP.