How to organise getting the car picked up once your subscription is over
We're sad to hear that your subscription's ending. We hope to see you back with us again soon!
We'll be in touch a few weeks before your subscription ends to find out whether you'd like to extend, swap or cancel your booking with us. If you're looking to cancel, here are a few points to highlight and take note of:
These requirements, as outlined in our delivery guide, will apply:
- Collections should only be arranged with you or an additional driver present at the time of hand over. We can't collect a vehicle without completing the check-out sheet, which will need to be signed. If you need to nominate someone else to complete the check-out for you, please let us know and we'll consider this in extenuating circumstances only
- Collections can be from a nominated address, but you'll need to confirm this address when you request a collection. Please note, if the collection address differs to the delivery address the fees for the collection will vary
- Once the collection's booked in, if you need to cancel or rearrange this, please do so ASAP. If it's within a 48hr window of the movement, you'll be liable for a £75 abort fee
- Please note that if you are not present to receive the car during your selected time slot, you may be liable to pay a wait fee of £20 per hour or the £75 charge for cancellation/ rearranging
Please also bear in mind that:
- Collection slots are offered in AM (9am- 1pm) or PM (1pm- 6pm) slots
- Most collections require a minimum of a 5-day window to arrange, subject to availability
- Collections can only be guaranteed between Monday- Friday. Saturday delivery and collection is an option, depending on fleet partner opening hours
All collections shall be charged at a flat rate of £50 for any journey under or equal to 50 miles and then for each additional mile travelled, the rate shall be flat £50 + normal fleet partner rate per mile, which begins at £1.
If you know your subscription is due to come to an end and you will not be extending, please get in contact with us. As stated above, collections are not booked in automatically and we need 7 days notice to arrange a collection for you. Please reach out to the team using this web form.
Alternatively, if your fleet partner accepts drop-offs, please feel free to read our drop-off guide for more details.
Please also ensure to return the car in the correct condition! More information on this, and what you’ll be expected to do, can be found in a step-by-step guide here.