Here's how you can change your current mileage package through your dashboard:
It's easy to upgrade or downgrade your mileage package for your Drover subscription!
- Log into your Drover account and head to My Subscriptions area
- Click on the 'View full details'
- Scroll to the 'Mileage Package'
- Click on the 'Change package' button and this menu will open up:
- Select the new option you want, which will be applied from your next billing period
- Read through all the information, in particular, the new cost versus the old cost (please note that the insurance price might also change based on the new mileage)
- Once you are ok with the change and information, simply say that you 'agree' and click 'Submit request'
Once your change is applied, you will be prompted with a success message and will receive an email confirmation (check your spam inbox if you don't see it in your inbox).
That's it! You are ready to get back on the road with your new mileage package.
Your new mileage package will take effect as soon as your next billing cycle starts. For example, if you pay for your subscription on the 15th of each month and you change your mileage package on the 20th, your new mileage package will be active and in effect from the 15th of the following month.
The option to change the mileage package will only be available if:
- Your subscription is confirmed
- Your subscription has started
- You are not in your final billing period
Have any other questions about our mileage packages? You can reach out to our team via the blue button on our website and we'll be back with you ASAP.