What to do to maintain your Drover car
With all Drover subscriptions, routine servicing and maintenance is included in your on-going monthly package.
What this means is that any essential servicing and maintenance should be arranged for and paid by the fleet partner. In order to do this and make sure that you have a great, safe experience in your car we will also need a few things from you, as a driver, too.
Your responsibilities as a driver:
- You must let Drover/ the fleet partner know if a warning light appears on the dashboard, if you suspect a mechanical fault or believe the car is not working the way it should be. Without knowing this, Drover will be unable to help arrange essential servicing and ensure you're driving a safe car. If you return the car to the supplier without reporting any issues as and when they arise, you may be liable for any damage that has been caused as a consequence of this so please let us know as soon as you identify or suspect anything unusual
- Servicing will be arranged and paid for on your behalf, however, you may be expected to travel to a local garage to drop off the car or the car may need to go back to the supplier themselves for servicing. In some instances, the driver may be liable to pay for these repairs and be reimbursed by Drover. Arrangements for this will be made depending on the circumstance
- You will also be responsible for maintaining the following:
- Windscreen washer fluid
- Ad blue
- Windscreen wipers
- Exterior and interior cleanliness
- Tyre puncture repair
- The general condition of the car whilst you are using it
- Details of the vehicle recovery service will be given to you in your confirmation email. Please note, any callouts made to the vehicle recovery service that are not related to a mechanical fault will be payable by you.
We endeavour to make sure you have as few issues with car maintenance as possible. For longer subscriptions, it is likely that the car may need to be serviced and checked over during your booking.
Have more questions on our servicing and maintenance guide? You can reach out to our team via the blue button on our website and we'll be back with you ASAP.