What should I do if my vehicle breaks down?
If you break down, please follow these steps:
- The information for your breakdown provider is located in your Drover profile in the current subscriptions tab. It's also located in the FAQ email sent before your subscription started, titled '8 handy things to know about your subscription'
- Give the provider a call and organise your recovery
- If you are unable to reach the breakdown provider specified in your profile, please get in touch with our team by starting a chat via the blue button on the bottom right hand corner of our website
- If you cannot reach our team or your breakdown provider, call RAC* on 0333 202 3022 to arrange recovery. Your vehicle registration is your reference
You must also inform either Drover or the fleet partner of your breakdown.
*Please note, you may be charged for the RAC recovery if you fail to demonstrate you made reasonable attempts to use the breakdown service provided specified in your Drover profile
What's not included in the breakdown cover?
Any driver induced fault which includes:
- Lost keys
- Punctures or flat tyres
- Flat battery
- Any other driver induced fault or mishap
You may be charged the standard callout fee if you are found to have called your breakdown provider for the above reasons.
What happens if I need to cancel the callout?
Please call your breakdown provider as soon as possible to cancel. If the patrol has been dispatched you will still be charged