Here's some info on the checks we carry out before we can confirm bookings with us
We carry out an identity check, a check on your driving history, and a soft credit search - none of which will affect your credit score. In some cases, we may request additional documentation such as proof of address or identity.
This information will only be used to determine whether you can take out a car subscription - none of this information will be shared with any third parties.
There are also a few criteria you have to meet to take out a car subscription with Drover - this is so that all of our subscriptions run smoothly, and to make sure that we can insure you.
- Be at least 22 years old
- Hold a full UK or EU driving licence (not a provisional or paper licence)
- Have held your UK or EU licence for at least 12 months, or be able to provide evidence that your licence was exchanged from a designated country through the DVLA
Additionally, we cannot insure you if any of the following apply:
- You have more than 6 points on your licence
- You have more than one CU conviction
- You have any major driving convictions in the last 3 years (DVLA offence codes IN, CD, DR, DD, UT, TT, AC and BA)
- You have been disqualified from driving in the last 5 years
Have more questions on our approvals checks? You can reach out to our team via the blue button on our website and we'll be back with you ASAP.